Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of, and agreement to, our Terms of Service (referred to as “Terms”). Read these Terms carefully before using this site. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use this site.
PlanPrep, LLC (also referred to as “PlanPrep” “Firm,” “we,” "our" and “us”) reserves the unconditional right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms at our discretion and at any time. We expressly reserve the right to monitor any and all use of this site.
The information provided on this site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any location where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us or any of our affiliates to any legal or regulatory registration requirement within such jurisdiction.
Neither the information nor any opinion contained in this site constitutes a solicitation or offer by us or our affiliates to buy or sell any securities or provide any investment advice or service.
- This site and the content herein is the property of The Firm (or its affiliates) and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You are prohibited from using this site and its contents for any commercial purpose. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the content on this site to anyone without the Firm's prior written consent.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- The information provided on this site is provided as is. The content is compiled and obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. We do not warrant or imply the accuracy or completeness of the materials provided herein for any particular purpose and expressly deny any warranties for any such purpose. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that may result from capture or interference by third parties of any information made available to you by means of this site.
Limitation of Liability
- Your use of this site and acceptance of these Terms reflects your agreement that neither we, nor any of our affiliates, officers or employees, nor any third-party vendor can be held liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you may incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this site, or resulting from the act or omission of any third party involved in making this site or the data contained herein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, ability to access, or use of this site, whether or not the reason or reasons causing such result may have been within our control.
- In no event will we or our affiliates, officers or employees be liable to you for any direct, special, indirect, consequential, incidental damages or any other damages of any kind even if we or any other party have been advised of the possibility of such an event.
- Should you leave this site by means of a link to view content that is not provided by us, you do so at your own risk. The content to which you link has not been developed, checked for accuracy, or otherwise reviewed by us for the purpose of any of these Terms. We are not responsible for damages or losses caused by any delays, defects or omissions that may exist in the services, information or other content provided on such site, whether actual, alleged, consequential or punitive.
- We make no guarantees or representations as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered by any third party, including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness of any electronic content.
- We and any of our affiliates are not liable under any circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, for any special or consequential damages that may result from the use or the inability to use the materials on this site, even if we or our representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We and our affiliates are not liable for damages or injury, including but not limited to damages or injury caused by any performance, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information, whether resulting, in whole or part, from breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or otherwise, if you live in a state that does not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- We control and operate this site from our office in Connecticut. We do not claim that materials in this site are for use in locations other than Connecticut and the United States. If you choose to access this site from other locations, you do so on your own initiative, and you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- If you take legal action relating to these Terms, you agree to file such action in a court located in Fairfield County, Connecticut, and you consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Fairfield County, Connecticut for the purposes of litigating any such action.
- If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.