- We use safe, secure technology and other privacy protection programs to keep your information secure with PlanPrep. We have policies to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality of all client and financial professional data. Access to this information is available only to Burt Williamson. PlanPrep always takes reasonable steps to verify and identify you, a financial professional or financial professional agent before granting access to account or client data or making any changes or corrections to this information. PlanPrep maintains strict confidentiality of all client and financial professional data unless we have your express written consent to do so otherwise, as with applications for various products we may offer you. We use these procedures to safeguard your information, privacy and relationships.
Third Party Websites and Actions
- This document only addresses the use and disclosure of information that we collect from you and distribute to you. Third parties, such as outside investment management firms, eMoney Advisor financial planning software, insurance providers, organizations, other advisors or outsource professionals, attorneys, accountants or wholesalers that may advertise or have links on the PlanPrep website or to whom we may refer you have different privacy rules that will apply to them solely. PlanPrep does not control, or advise on, the privacy policies of any third parties or their websites on your behalf, nor does PlanPrep accept any responsibility for the services a third party may provide or neglect to provide.
- We accept no responsibility for the privacy policies or terms of service outlined by third parties and on their respective websites. recommend that you examine the privacy policies of all third party sites to understand their procedures for collecting, using and disclosing your information prior to sharing any confidential information or engaging their services.
- We filter out SPAM as thoroughly as possible, and never want to lose or obscure important communications from those doing business with us. Do not add PlanPrep to any mailing list (email or physical mail) without our express, written consent.
- PlanPrep may be required by law to disclose information you have provided as part of engaging PlanPrep’s services. It may be necessary for PlanPrep to provide your information for the purpose of resolving disputes that arise in the normal course of business as well.
Termination of Relationship